The iOS 7.1 final version has been released by the Apple for all the iOS users right now. Along with the support for the newly added CarPlay feature as well, iOS 7.1 delivers couple of improvements in addition to the typical bug fixes and some common overall performance changes. So all those who are really waiting for this should go ahead and download iOS 7.1 final IPSW for their iOS devices now.
Download iOS 7.1 Final IPSW For iOS Devices Now
iOS 7.1 is now available for following devices:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 , iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPad Air
- iPod touch 5G
Apple has already patched few weaknesses in the iOS 7.1 which was employed by the evasi0n7 jailbreak, so all the jailbreakers must stay away from this iOS 7.1 right until any further notice because you will lose your jailbreak and will not find a way to jailbreak your iOS device.
A few of the improvements in this new iOS 7.1 version is truly interesting to mention here.
- Camera app has a new ‘HDR Auto’ feature
- Photos & Camera tab in iOS Settings has a new ‘Upload Burst Photos’ option
- You can now use a new ‘Dark Keyboard’ option, available under the Accessibility tab in iOS Settings, as well as a new ‘Darken Colors’ option under the Increase Contrast section of the Accessibility tab
- Phone app has a new-look dialer
- You can disable Parallax effect independently of other animations when setting up wallpaper
- Instead of saying ‘No Missed Notifications,’ Notification Center now just says ‘No Notifications’ when an alert is cleared
- There is a new Yahoo logo in both Notification Center and the Weather app
- You can now enable or disable bold text without restarting the device
- A new dialogue appears when restarting iPhone 5s, which reads ‘Touch ID requires your passcode when iPhone restarts’
- new iPad wallpapers
- ‘Touch ID and Passcode’ has been bumped up to the main menu in iOS Settings
- list view in the Calendar app has been redesigned
- you can now enable button shapes
- animations and transitions are noticeably faster
- iOS keyboard has new Shift/Backspace key highlights
- the slide-to-power-off UI has been redesigned
- icons for Phone, Messages and FaceTime apps have less vibrant colors
- Music apps has new Repeat and Shuffle buttons
If you do not worry about jail-break then you may upgrade your device to this new iOS 7.1 through OTA very soon, just before you upgrade it is higly recommended that you must take a backup using the iTunes or iCloud.
Immediately after taking backup, simply connect your iOS device with a charging source, and then open the Settings app, go-to the General -> Software Update to install this update.
iPhone users are able to update to iOS 7.1 for iPhone 5S models:
iPod touch 5 generation owners can install iOS 7.1 through this link.
Apple iPad 3 owners can use these direct links:
4th gen iPad
If the OTA update for iOS 7.1 isn’t available, you can up-date your iOS gadget manually by just downloading the latest iOS 7.1 IPSW file.