USB debugging is some thing which is very valuable for a smart phone as it enables us to get in touch and transfer files between our PC and smart phone by using a USB cable. This feature is actually turned-on in “developer options portal“, so you have to use this, for that you can reap the benefits from this feature called USB debugging. Here’s how to enable USB Debugging on Galaxy S5.
One more reason why we need to enable this debugging feature, is that we can use the Odin on our smart phone for flashing some thing new, we need to have USB debugging option enabled. Because without Odin we will never be able to flash or install new Android firmware updates or new ROM if OTA (Over The Air) update isn’t available.
You may also like:
- How to Enable Developer Settings on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Download GeoHot’s ActiveRoot APK To Root Samsung Galaxy S4
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 [Step By Step Guide]
- How to Root Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200/GT-I9205
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy S5
Anyhow go ahead and come to the actual point. That how to access Galaxy developer options and then enable USB debugging feature on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Go to the menu
- Launch Settings
- Access the “About Device” menu
- Scroll down to “Build Number”
- Then tap on the build number 7 times
- After the 7th tap, a message will be appeared that you are now a developer
- Now when you go back to the settings menu, the developer options will now be enabled and you can do whatever you want.
- Now to enable USB debugging, you will need to open Developer options and tick the box that says USB debugging.
If you still have any problems to connect your phone with your PC, then mostly you have to make sure that the proper drivers are already installed on PC for your Samsung device otherwise you’ll face the problem. Do let us know in the comments area below if you have any problem about enabling debugging feature and developer options on your Samsung Galaxy S5.