The well known Evad3rs have provided an updated iOS 7 jailbreak tool and now anybody can download the Evasi0n7 1.0.2 for both Windows and Mac OS X. The new update is already there to solve iPad Mini devices problems. Those who’ve iPad Mini and trying to jailbreak their device using Evasion7, but are confronting problems; we’ve got the solution. If you’ve tried out to jailbreak your iPad Mini but cannot achieve this, we’ve a very easy trick to resolve that. Check out below on how to fix iPad Mini jailbreak issue using Evasi0n7 1.0.2.
It looks that some of the iPad mini users, particularly all those who are using the retina iPad mini are going through such problems when attempting to jailbreak their iPad mini using Evasion7. The problem is associated with cellular data ones because it mysteriously stops Evasion to jailbreak it.
How To Fix iPad Mini Jailbreak Issue Using Evasi0n7 1.0.2
A lot of people have already reported the same problem, and also Pod2g, one of the important members of Evasion jailbreak tool have appear with a idea on how to fix iPad Mini jailbreak issue. Repeat these steps on to fix iOS 7 jailbreak issues on iPad mini.
- First of all download Evasion 1.0.2.
- Now Connect your iPad mini with PC.
- When iTunes start; just click the restore button.
- When the restore process is finished set a pass-code.
- Now just open the Evasion and click on the jailbreak button.
- After few steps it’ll request you to unlock iPad mini. Hang on for 30 seconds then unlock it.
- Now finish the whole process.
That’s all! Your iPad mini will be get the jailbreak on iOS 7 using Evasi0n7 without having any problem. It is recommended that to get more correct results, try to jailbreak your iPad mini without SIM.