When it comes to Social Networking and especially Facebook, Your privacy is important. Personal privacy is now mostly concerned for everyone on the web and privacy has been the serious issue over the world wide web. Facebook has added a number of privacy settings to their official App for iPhone and iPad, through which you can easily setup your privacy settings, like to whom you want to share your personal stories, Like Friends of Friends and so on.
Instructions to Setup Privacy Settings for Facebook App on iPhone and iPad
1. To get started, First Launch Facebook App from the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Once the Facebook App is completely loads, Now Tap the Menu Tab on the upper left corner.
3. From there tap on the Privacy Settings Tab.
4. Now go to “Who Can See My Stuff?” Here you will find everything related to your public privacy. Like who can see your Posts, your Contact Info, Photos, Timeline data and so on. You can adjust your Privacy settings in this tab.
A Visual Guide to Facebook Privacy Settings
You may also like:
- Facebook 6.0 Chat Heads Updated For iPhone And iPad UI
- Top 5 Facebook Cover Creator Apps For iPhone & iPad
- How To Backup & Restore App Data on iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch With Icon Tool Jailbreak Tweak
- Customizing App Icons Without Jailbreaking Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Devices