Apple seeded iOS 8 GM version to developers just after introducing new smartphones iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus and Apple Watch. This new iOS carries the build number 12A365 and as Apple already declared that the iOS 8 public version will be available on September 17 just before the availability of iPhone 6. But here we got some unofficial download links of iOS 8 GM for iOS devices. Check out the links down below.
The iOS 8 GM is actually the final build before released publicly, and the same build version will be pre-installed on new coming smartphones iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- Download All Firmware/IPSW Files For iPad Now
- Download iOS 8 Beta 5 IPSW Now [Direct Links]
- Download iOS 8 Beta 3 IPSW For iOS Devices [Direct Links]
- Download iOS 8 Beta 4 IPSW For iOS Devices : Here’s Whats New
iOS 8 GM For iOS Devices [Direct Download Links]
iOS 8 added numerous additional improvements and features (Check the iOS features roundup) as compared with previous versions, which includes new widgets, SMS Relay, ability to optimize storage, interactive notifications, 3rd party keyboards, all-new Messages app and much more.
iOS 8 GM Build 12A365 is available for:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPad2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad Air, Retina iPad mini
- And 5th generation iPod touch
Just like all the Gold Mater builds, the iOS GM OTA (Over The Air) update is not available from already installed iOS 8 beta version. You have to download the GM version Apple Dev Center and after that install this on your own device.
iOS 8 GM For iOS Devices
Here are the iOS GM direct download links:
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad Air (Model A1476)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad mini (Model A1491)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
We got some unofficial download links from iOS developer site, as we are not hosting these files so just download at your own risk. And if you have already installed the iOS beta version so it is recommended that fresh and complete installation is required as you can not update the beta version to iOS 8 GM version.
For beta version Upgrade you can check this link.