Today Apple give an update to its latest iOS firmware for registered developers which is actually the iOS 8 beta 5, While providing this simultaneously Apple seeded OS X Yosemite developer preview 6 to give a test trail to its developers who are currently the registered developers of Apple Developer Program.
Apple introduced OS X Yosemite beta 1 at WWDC 2014 Keynote. It has some new features like new iCloud Drive integration, improved Notification Center, Mail Drop and much more.
OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6
The new OS X Yosemite Preview beta version arrives just after two weeks of the OS X Yosemite Preview 5 release. It is now available for download through Software Update from App Store, or you can also download a complete OS X Yosemite from online developer center of Apple.
- Install OS X Yosemite Public Beta For Free [How To]
- OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 4 Seeded By Apple
- OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 Seeded By Apple
- Download iOS 8 Beta 3 IPSW For iOS Devices [Direct Links]
OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6 is support these Mac machines:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
If you discover something new in this preview then please mentioned here in the comments section.