As Springtomize 3 released for iOS 7 most anticipated Cydia tweak for iOS 7 has just strike the Cydia. Just if you aren’t aware, Springtomize enables the iOS user to customize each and every part of iOS. They can do things for instance increasing the dock number of apps to 10, and give an awesome cover flow effect to dock, adjust the length of system wide animations, eliminate the page limits, customizing the iOS default animations, change the lock screen, hiding the icons of stock app and much more. Down below you can find that how to use Springtomize 3.
Springtomize 3 Released For iOS 7
Here is a quick Cydia description for Springtomize 3:
Springtomize 3 is the ultimate utility for your iDevice! It’s the only customization tweak you’ll ever need. It features plenty of options to customize even the smallest aspect of your device(s). Every single option includes a brief explanation of its effect, making it very easy to use. The whole application has been localized in 20 different languages, so everyone will be able to use it without an issue.
Get Springtomize 3 today and start personalizing your device like never before.
Springtomize 3 is now available for $2.99 on Cydia. If you’d bought the Springtomize 2 already, then you just need to upgrade to this new version for $1.99 only.
It is actually the mother of most jailbreak tweaks which makes it possible for you to personalize nearly every part of iOS.
Springtomize 3 has be rewritten from ground up, completely re-engineered, and includes support for iOS 7. It allows you to customize : Animations , App Slider , Control Center, Dock, Folders, Icons, Lock Screen, Pages, Status Bar.
We will undergo every section to provide you a best idea of some of the things you can customise or just tune with Springtomize 3.
Here’s How To Use Springtomize 3
You can change the length of animations by allowing the “Custom Speed” toggle. The iOS 7 seems more snappier when you actually move the slider entirely to the left.
This portion permits you to modify these app switcher:
- Hide the icon below the app previews.
- Resize app switcher pages.
- You can change the Home action to Respring, which will allow you to swipe on the Home screen card to respring the device.
In this part we can hide the Control Center portions for instance Quick Launch, media controls, Brightness controls, Settings and Airdrop. We also can disguise the line separator.
This portion permits you to modify iOS dock and can change the following options:
- You can hide the iPhone dock
- Lets you make the background of the iPhone dock transparent.
- You can resize the icons in the iPhone dock, which can be handy if you want to add 5 icons to the iPhone dock.
- You can also give the cool coverflow effect to the dock as you can see below.
Springtomize 3 allows you enrich the iOS folders in a plethora of possibilities for instance:
- Enables nested folders, so you can add a folder in a folder thus allowing you to reduce the clutter on your iPhone’s Home screen.
- You can enable the pinch to close gesture for folders.
- You can make the background of the folders transparent.
- You can tweak the animations speed to make the opening and closing of folders snappier.
- It allows you to change the size of the icon and hide the labels.
- You can also give the coverflow effect to the apps in the folder.
- It allows you to change the layout of icons on the Home screen. So you can increase the number of columns and rows (of icons). on the Home screen.
- You can hide the recently updated badge on the Home screen.
- Lock the layout of the icons to prevent them from being moved.
- Disable the wiggling animation that occurs after long pressing the Home button.
- You can also prevent the apps from being uninstalled by disabling the uninstall option.
- Hide badges from all icons.
- You can also change the style of the icons by changing the icon image effect.
- You can change the color and text of the badges.
- You can also hide Newsstand, Springtomize or any other icons from the Home screen.
Springtomize 3 also enables you to modify the iOS Lock screen such as:
- You can hide the grabber for the Camera app.
- You can change the slide to unlock text with something else.
- It lets you change the font size and the style of the time and date that is displayed on the Lock screen. This feature is buggy as adding seconds increased the font of the date and time.
Springtomize 3 also enables you to modify the Home screen pages and the status bar as well.
When you perform all the changes, Springtomize 3 will ask you to implement the new changes in Status bar, tap this to respring iOS SpringBoard. Please be aware that users of iPhone 5s have also reported problems with Springtomize 3, so users of iPhone 5s might need to hold back till the troubles are fixed before purchasing it.
(Source : iphonehacks)