Viber is exclusive cross-platform VoIP instant messaging service for smartphones designed by the Viber Media, user for exchanging text messages, audio calls and now Viber v5.0 has been released and offer video calling in both iOS and Android apps. To download link for Viber v5.0 are provided down below.
Viber V5.0 Released
This new version also features upgraded stickers, enhancements to add friends, much better media forwarding and much more.
Viber v5.0 comlete change log:
- Make video calls from your phone to other Viber contacts on mobile or Desktop. You can also transfer video calls between mobile and Desktop!
- Add friends easily by entering their Viber number or scanning their QR code
- Manage sticker packs – turn packs on/off and reorder packs
- Easily forward photo and video messages
Moreover to this video calling feature it also allows you exchange image and video messages to other Viber contacts, adding contacts to your list by either type-in their Viber number or scanning their QR code and re-order or turning on/off the sticker packs.
- How To Block Unwanted Calls & Messages With iOS 7 [Video]
- Guide To Transfer Blackberry Contacts To iPhone
- How To Backup iPhone Contacts To Excel File
- How to Block Unwanted Phone Numbers From Calling On Android Phone
- How To Make Skype Calls From Browser